FALCON VISION UAV



April 16th 2024
Return to the Rock

Arrived in Round Rock Texas April 12th around 11am . I drove a EV halfway and gave up because of repeat $$50 holds every time I charged at 150 miles. What a joke!  Transferred into a Chevy Malibu and I was happy with my gas powerd car. God I hope we never go electric!
Second day at red roof and of course I get sick. Nothing major but it's making me tired and not feeling well. Possible fever but I can't tell. My brother, cousin, uncle, father and friend managed to help me again. It's not the money that he helped me with that means the most to me but his confidence and trust in me as well as his friendship that means the most.
I have mentally blocked the date mom passed for some reason but I think it was 2012. It's been 12 or thirteen years since my sister and I have spoken. That was by far the best gift or miracle I have experienced in many years. I'm so grateful for her allowing me back in her life. I hope to continue to speak with her and share with her my projects or surveying jobs that I love so much. Ana if you are reading this , I hope you know how proud I am of you and Rachel. Your still my favorite sister:)



March 17th 2024
Past few months have been so very difficult. I'm tired of dealing with project based work. I'm hoping to find a group of professionals that can take advantage of my skill sets and equipment. I'm still very interested in learning new things like workflows and new markets or new technologies that can offset our field investigations as well as our post processing of collected data.


New
Dairy Queen 
Layout Canyon city Colorado 



Another day at the office
My new OFFICE/HOME
https://bigcitybuilding.com/cargo-mini-homes







September 2023
Being grateful for friends and people who come into my life. You know who you are and I don't have the words to show or express my gratitude thank you and God Bless.







November 2023 Houston Texas, has been a total disappointment! Land Surveying companies who don't land survey and who have a total disregard to any standards or experience. Taking six steps backwards to keep step is counter productive. 

As I call Alaska home. I call my friend Jeff almost a couple times per week. He brings me up to date with the news and I get first hand information on Jeff's health. For those of you who work with me on different projects,  please say a prayer for my friend Jeff. I pray he finds the strength and compassion as well as Grace to find peace and wisdom during his journey. We are always thinking about you and pray that the Holy Spirit embraces you and gives you everything you are looking or needing for.




July 23rd 2023

It's been over 100 degrees every day and sometimes night. It's a shame that the support needed for this one project is not available.  It has made my investment in time and energy more problematic. 

I'm finding myself getting frustrated with myself and the people around me. I have the highest regard for the surveying firms who have invested in these communities that exist in Texas. It's very hot and because it's very hot, it offers a set of difficulties that would not be an issue anywhere else. It take a special kind of person to stake and work under these circumstances. 

Every job is a nightmare and every task is a burden. I'm not the licensed Surveyor, he is. Why does it have to be so difficult??? OMG!




June 30th 2023

I've spent 3 months in Round Rock Texas and it has been so very difficult.  At this moment I can only say , I'm tired of dumb people. 





May 31st 2023

FALCON VISION UAV HAS FORMALY JOINED HAYNIE CONSULTING INC. LAND SURVEYING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING. THE VIDEO PROJECT LOCATED IN HUTTO, TEXAS BEGAN MAY OF 2023.

The purpose of this video was to prepare and configure youtube for realtime video streaming. thank you for your time and interest in Falcon Vision UAV and HAYNIE CONSULTING INC. WE WILL PUBLISH OUR FIELD PROJECTS AND POST PROCESSING WORKFLOWS IN THE COMING WEEKS.

HAYNIE CONSULTING INC. will be Providing an Aerial perspective for managing on-site materials for on site storage and distribution through video .


FIELD TO FINISH PRLIMINARY FLIGHT IN HUTTO TEXAS.
TESTING VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN FIELD AND OFFICES INVOLVED.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FALCON VISION UAV RECON IN HUTTO TEXAS

Low Orbit Recon Texas UAV TOPOAIR/AIRTOPO AIRNAV