Low Orbit Recon/FLiR/NIR

Sunday July 23rd 2022
I have been working out different scenarios and workflows regarding magnetic anomalies. One of the items in my  mental checklist is "output" band for NIR folder. 
The cause for attention post is due to what I call a mental itch...

So I've had this itch that causes me to go through routine after routine to feel comfortable with my analysis of post processed images.

 I use three different types of engines to provide the same answer. But in this process I routinely caused or forced the same results snd that's not good.

Soooo I'm doing it all over again just to make sure. I realize that it's borderline ADD but in my view I perceive this as quality control I need to maintain a standard or level of control and assessing what's being depicted through data versus perception I'm trying my best to not get distracted by perception and doing a comparison side by side which takes a little longer but more valid. 

Monday August 1st 2022

The next hurdle is a dual UAS Mission with stereoscopic sensors providing thermal near infrared and RGB simultaneously. These new data sets will be applied to the digital globe or KML platform through the DJI X3 modified camera for near infrared spectrums. I'm very grateful for Dennis at ragecams located in California and Wisconsin thank you Dennis for your help.

Upon completing these missions I will have one streamlined Ortho mosaic that will offer one whole section of survey data that will match geospatial imagery. 

The next step after this will be to upload all data from my local drive to the cloud so that this data can be accessed by other team members and they can utilize their geospatial platforms to the best of their abilities. 

I understand that survey has a unique base that interacts with other
 disciplines,  but needs to be adhered and maintained for integrity and value   computational sources that we use to extract our survey data from.


After reviewing and researching the magnetometer that was part of the radiological plume detector on my original s1000 I've decided that the mag Arrow is the appropriate magnetometer or appropriate payload as a magnetometer for the DJI Inspire 1 Pro UAV. In the next few days or weeks.

 I will pursue demonstrations and proof of Concepts for utilizing a later payload or later magnetometer for the UAV DJI Inspire one pro if all goes well we'll start drifting the magnetometer for magnetic anomalies.








July 12th
Recent temperatures exceeded 110 degrees has brought us a whole new set of logistics to our new Land Surveying schedule. 


We are now flying 500 acres per day


June 16th through June 24th
Mission control 

Looking forward to finishing up phase 1 Thermal.

Early morning Mission 
126 acres


May 22nd 2022
After partial imaging and full recon I've returned the M300 with H20T camera because it was the wrong tool for the job.




This is a multispectral Survey with 90% percent committed to post processing and creative design interpretation of data sets as a object detection workflow with one or two geometric shapes being within our KML RANGE  which was drawn in Google earth. 

I have two objectives. The first objective is to teach and learn from engineers what they need versus what they want versus what they are capable of. I am always trying to learn especially if I have a predefined understanding of what and how I am creating my data set. I do not subscribe to making a person feel like they did something wrong when you are the person who doesn't know how to communicate within the language of that discipline.  I prefer a collaboration of users and creators so we get a full sense of what is needed and by whom.

As I look for my next project I prey I do not have to commit to people like this again...only God knows why I have to deal with this nonsense. 





April 19th 2022
Thermal reconnaissance
much of the recon topo was to give me an altitude and resolution Mission parameters for thermal survey. Image is a partial of 126 acres and recon was 1/4 of total. Point cloud produced 0.5 tenths of a foot contour intervals. 
Today was a washout due to rain and high winds. Tomorrow will present a great Survey. Computers are setup and now installing software. 



April 5th 2022
The day before 
I have been in Massachusetts for 3months now. I will explain how and why later. The important thing is this FLIR land surveying project that I'm starting. 



Now I know I've been talking about the airthrust vector engines but I have not been able to fly here because of all the hate and negative response in New England. I have found people are not willing to stop hating long enough to redirect thier attention towards a new technology or new concepts of antigravitic drones. It's amazing to see the same people I used to look up to are the people I'm ashamed of today. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers. 

I am going to start daily briefs or journals of my daily progress on my newest project.

Positive attitude always forward!

http://www.falconvisionuav.com/

August 2021:
Fairbanks Alaska  and Falcon vision UAV is going strong with the Inspire 1 X5. JpFonseca Land Management Services is also moving forward with small mortgage Surveys and  A.L.T.A. and a lot of TOPO.

Stay tuned for more information on my new ground PID networks for utilizing GIS geospatial data sets . Orthomosaic include remote sensing with spectral images and FLIR .


December 2020: Leander, Texas
Update: Arrived some time ago in February 2020. Has or was a mystery. 




Looking forward to a new start and working with a great bunch of people.  My goals are to continue to pursue my ambitions and interests in the Land Surveying and Civil Engineering environments thank you God.

fully operational with the latest innovation in surveying technology, one of the first Surveying companies to offer an Unmanned UAV Survey Data sets for conventional workflows.

We do not bend our clients needs to fit our platform. We specialize in personalizing a catered then you for each project scope. Our goal is 2 have cost savings represented in deliverable time constraints. These unique workflows are designed to assist an existing workflow that speaks to Conventional land surveying principles and fundamentals as well as civil engineering requirements.

Preliminary Mission planning is crucial to any project. Evaluating vertical obstructions , surface and debris fields,  that are pertinent to the area of interest.  
Flight Zones are labeled, utilities and surface features are recorded vertical and horizontal tolerances are adhered to and compliancy within local state and federal jurisdictions are observed. Budget and Safety teams are met to communicate progress and project requirements and utilization of all air and ground assets.

Spectrum analysis for a F550 2011
Which turned into the DJI M600





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FALCON VISION UAV

FALCON VISION UAV RECON IN HUTTO TEXAS

Low Orbit Recon Texas UAV TOPOAIR/AIRTOPO AIRNAV